Please complete and email to email@example.com
Alternatively bring with you to your Discovery Meeting.
1. The Discloser, HomeXperts Ltd, is a company involved in the development and marketing of a Franchise to provide
residential sales, letting and property management services
2. The Discloser is in possession of confidential information relating to unique marketing and business systems
(“Confidential Information”) and is willing to disclose certain information to the Recipient under the terms and
conditions set forth herein in order to allow Recipient to evaluate the Confidential Information.
3. NOW THEREFORE, in consideration resulting there from, the Recipient HEREBY UNDERTAKES as follows:
a) The recipient shall use the Confidential Information only for the purpose of evaluating the Franchise
opportunity offered by Discloser. The Recipient expressly undertakes not to discuss or use the Confidential
Information or disclose it to any third party, individual.
b) The Recipient shall not make, or permit any copies of the Confidential Information to be made, in any form
nor suggest to any third party, individual, corporation or organisation that a presentation of the Confidential
Information was made to him/her.
4. The Recipient acknowledges that the Confidentiality Information is the property of the Discloser and the Recipient
does not in any way receive, and will not acquire, any interest in the Confidential Information.
5. The Recipient will, immediately upon the request of the Discloser, return at his/her own expense, the Confidentiality
Information to the Discloser together with a clear statement confirming that no copies have been made or retained.
6. The Recipient acknowledges that the breach of any provision contained herein could cause irreparable damage to
the Discloser, and that upon any such breach, the Discloser shall be entitled to compensation for all damages, both
tangible and intangible, and to any other remedy now or hereafter provided at law, or in equity of such breach.
7. This agreement is subject to the laws of England.
8. If any of the provisions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall enforce as fully as
possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified to the limit extent required to permit
enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
WHEREFORE, the parties acknowledge that the