Setting up an estate agency with HomeXperts
Are you ready to start an estate and lettings agency property franchise?
Thinking of starting an estate agency franchise, working for yourself and taking control of your future? HomeXperts estate agents are self-motivated individuals who enjoy meeting people, possess good attention to detail and are, above all, passionate about delivering excellent customer service. They want to start an estate agency quickly and easily with an award winning property franchise.
Working the HomeXperts Way
- As a HomeXperts property franchisee you have the flexibility to be office or home-based, many of our agents work from home with minimal overheads.
- You will operates your property franchise with a designated postcode territory of residential addresses.
- You will be networking within your local community to build up a reputation based on our key values of reliability and honesty.
- A HomeXperts agent generates reoccurring income each month with commission increasing with every property you let and manage.
- Additional income generated from property sales and providing bolt-on essential services like insurances, utilities and maintenance works.
- You can realistically generate an income of thousands of pounds a month within a year of starting your HomeXperts Franchise.
HomeXperts Franchisees are friendly, property professionals who wanted to start their own estate and lettings agency property franchise. Highly trained with a refusal to compromise, they provide an exceptional level of service to their customers.
Control is in your hands
The success of your estate and letting agency franchise will be determined by your hard work and determination to succeed, backed up by HomeXperts proven business planning and launch strategy to help you to start your estate agency franchise.
The rewards are up to you!
The powerful attraction of HomeXperts property franchise is that every sales instruction creates additional earning opportunities and by starting a letting agency franchise as well, your total monthly income grows with each property you let. You get a fast return on your investment and your total income grows with each property.
Each property sold through your estate agency franchise could generate an income of £1,000 - £3,000 depending on the level of commission charged. Combine this income with mortgage, insurance and utility sales and you could earn significantly more.
Making money, month after month
When you start a letting agency, a single management contract with an average rent of £550 per month over a 12 month period would earn on average £1000 per annum. From property sales and letting, you will also have the advantage of earning commissions on other essential property services.
- A Mature HomeXperts Personal Agent could earn £75,000 plus per annum pre-tax profit.
- Work hard, follow the franchise model and join our prestigious 'Altitude Club' by earning more than £25,000 in invoiced commissions in a month
- Over 40% of our franchisees are currently £10K club members.
- Try to beat our current franchisees record by becoming a 10K member in less than 9 months of trading!
We work as a team
As a HomeXperts estate agent, running a property franchise we will supply you with all the support needed to start your own estate agency franchise and maximise your success (with the exception of hard work and determination) and provide you with the required knowledge necessary to build up a profitable and viable estate and letting agency franchise. After that, it is up to you!